The Practitioner Hub is a virtual community of practice for Australia's alumni engagement professionals to:
- Improve coordination in international alumni engagement activities,
- Create opportunities for collaboration and joint alumni activities, and
- Strengthen Australia’s alumni engagement practice by sharing information and experiences, and supporting professional development.
Those registered will gain access to a range of features of the Practitioner Hub:
- Shared calendar of alumni engagement events,
- News portal to advertise opportunities, exchange experiences and promote opportunities for collaboration,
- Resource library to share and access case studies, examples of good practice and forward plans in alumni engagement
- Find alumni engagement contacts in education institutions, the diplomatic network, and other Australian organisations interested in international alumni engagement.
Membership is open to people working to connect and engage Australia's global alumni community to each other and with Australia. Practitioners could work in Australian local, state or federal governments, in the Australian diplomatic network, in Australian education institutions, or alumni associations.
If you are already a member of the Global Alumni Practitioner Hub then click here Login
To register to become a Practitioner Hub user, click here Register